Learn how to quickly and conveniently access useful, quality information by attending An Overview of AccessScience.
This webinar will provide an overview of AccessScience and highlight product features, such as:
- In-depth articles on over 8,700 topics across scientific disciplines
- Pedagogical features to increase student understanding such as key concepts and self-assessment questions
- New and updated content on the latest discoveries, phenomena, and scientific breakthroughs
- Curated primary literature references to provide a gateway to further research
- Multimedia collections including videos, images, and animations to illustrate key concepts
- Biographies and video biographies of well-known and inspiring scientific figures
- Curriculum maps tied to core concepts to enrich faculty lesson plans
Can't attend but still want to view the webinar?
Not a problem! Continue with registration and we will send you a link to watch the video recording after the webinar has aired!
Dana Thimons is a Librarian in the McGraw Hill User Services department. Prior to joining McGraw Hill, Dana has worked as a health sciences librarian in academic and hospital libraries. Additionally, she completed a one-year fellowship in knowledge management at the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy. Dana earned a Master of Science in Library and Information Studies from Florida State University and a Master of Science in Health Law from Nova Southeastern University.
Wesley Holloway is a librarian with User Services at McGraw Hill. He served as a library specialist and health sciences librarian with the University of Tennessee for four years. Wesley earned his MLS from Indiana University and is dedicated to user education.
Ashley Sowa is a digital platform trainer on McGraw-Hill's User Services team. She has served as a STEM librarian at a variety of institutions, including at an academic engineering library, a corporate R&D center library, and a public library. Ashley earned her MLIS from University of Pittsburgh and has a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry.