Learn how to quickly and conveniently access useful, quality information by attending An Overview of AccessAnesthesiology.
This webinar will provide an overview of AccessAnesthesiology and highlight product features, such as:
- Key texts in anesthesia, including Morgan & Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology 6/e and Anesthesiology 3/e by Longnecker
- Point-of-care quick reference items, including guidelines and The Anesthesia Guide
- Robust multimedia library of videos and learning modules
- Anesthesiology cases, including those designed for students, residents, and the advanced clinician
- Review questions for exam prep and board review
- Features and benefits of a MyAccess profile
- User resources available through the Access User Center, such as tutorials and user guides
Can't attend but still want to view the webinar?
Not a problem! Continue with registration and we will send you a link to watch the video recording after the webinar has aired!
Dana Thimons is a Librarian in the McGraw Hill User Services department. Prior to joining McGraw Hill, Dana has worked as a health sciences librarian in academic and hospital libraries. Additionally, she completed a one-year fellowship in knowledge management at the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy. Dana earned a Master of Science in Library and Information Studies from Florida State University and a Master of Science in Health Law from Nova Southeastern University.
Wesley Holloway is a librarian with User Services at McGraw Hill. He served as a library specialist and health sciences librarian with the University of Tennessee for four years. Wesley earned his MLS from Indiana University and is dedicated to user education.
Ashley Sowa is a digital platform trainer on McGraw-Hill's User Services team. She has served as a STEM librarian at a variety of institutions, including at an academic engineering library, a corporate R&D center library, and a public library. Ashley earned her MLIS from University of Pittsburgh and has a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry.