Mark your calendar: January 16, 2020 at 1:00PM ET for 60 Minutes. Please Note: a recording of this webinar will be available to view after it has aired. See instructions at the bottom of this page.
This webinar will provide an overview of AccessScience and highlight product features, such as:
- In-depth articles on over 8,700 topics across scientific disciplines
- Pedagogical features to increase student understanding such as key concepts and self-assessment questions
- New and updated content on the latest discoveries, phenomena, and scientific breakthroughs
- Curated primary literature references to provide a gateway to further research
- Multimedia collections including videos, images, and animations to illustrate key concepts
- Biographies and video biographies of well-known and inspiring scientific figures
- Curriculum maps tied to core concepts to enrich faculty lesson plans
We look forward to your participation in the upcoming webinar.
Can't attend but still want to view the webinar?
Not a problem! Continue with registration and we will send you a link to watch the video recording after the webinar has aired!