Discover the World of McGraw Hill Medical
Give students, residents, physicians, and other healthcare professionals the best opportunity to succeed, and help them achieve the best possible outcomes for their patients.
Precision care and evidence-based medicine require the latest information and tools. McGraw Hill Medical's digital platforms provide unlimited access to a comprehensive library of content, including texts, cases, videos, Q&As, and more—all available both on and off campus. Authoritative, trusted, and continuously updated, our online solutions support medical students, residents, APN and PA students, faculty, and clinicians in general and specialty medicine. Users can:
- Review critical procedures with step-by-step instructional videos by preeminent clinicians.
- Help residents ace the boards with an extensive QBank that mirrors the case vignette-style used on the actual exams.
- Prepare for lectures and presentations with thousands of quality images, including anatomical illustrations and animations.
- Develop critical thinking and analytical skills with interactive cases.
- Accurately interpret symptoms with Diagnasaurus®, a DDx tool.
- Investigate potential drug interactions with a detailed drug database.
- Improve patient compliance with printable and customizable self-care instructions and information that are available in multiple languages.
McGraw Hill Medical's digital platforms help users to ace exams, complete successful rotations, and succeed in medical careers.
Please fill out the form to request a free trial*.
*Our subscription products are typically ordered and managed by an authorized Administrator or Librarian at the institution; therefore not everyone who requests a free trial will receive one. We do not offer free trials directly to students.