This webinar has already aired. However, you can still view the recording by filling out the registration form!
This one-hour webinar will provide an overview of Case Files: Teaching Cases and highlight product features, such as:
- Peer-reviewed preclinical and clinical cases written by leading experts across medical disciplines
- Case navigation and instructor controls
- Case overview and presentation mode, including teaching notes and other instructor resources
- How to create and manage class sections and users
- User resources in the Access User Center
We look forward to your participation in the upcoming webinar.
Can't attend but still want to view the webinar?
Not a problem! Continue with registration and we will send you a link to watch the video recording after the webinar has aired!