Mark your calendar for August 27, 2019 at 3:00PM EDT.
This one-hour webinar will provide an overview of AccessCardiology and highlight product features, such as:
- Key texts in cardiology, such as Hurst’s The Heart, 14/e
- Point-of-care reference tools, including ACC, AHA, and ESC guidelines
- Robust multimedia library of videos and 3D animations
- Cardiology-specific cases, including Hurst’s 3D cases
- Review questions for exam prep and board review
- Features and benefits of a MyAccess profile
- User resources available through the Access User Center, such as tutorials and user guides
We look forward to your participation in the upcoming webinar.
Can't attend but still want to view the webinar?
Not a problem! Continue with registration and we will send you a link to watch the video recording after the webinar has aired!