Mark your calendar for May 30, 2019 at 2:00PM EDT.
This one-hour webinar will provide an overview of AccessAnesthesiology and highlight product features, such as:
- Key texts in anesthesia, including Morgan & Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology 6/e and Anesthesiology 3/e by Longnecker
- Point-of-care quick reference items, including guidelines and The Anesthesia Guide
- Robust multimedia library of videos and learning modules
- Anesthesiology cases, including those designed for students, residents, and the advanced clinician
- Review questions for exam prep and board review
- Features and benefits of a MyAccess profile
- User resources available through the Access User Center, such as tutorials and user guides
We look forward to your participation in the upcoming webinar.
Can't attend but still want to view the webinar?
Not a problem! Continue with registration and we will send you a link to watch the video recording after the webinar has aired!